Analytics

Saturday 30 July 2011

And the runner-up is...

...well, one of five to be precise!

I thought I'd enter a recent competition by Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles to find the UK's best looking van. Okay, I know grey bumpers and a few scratches and dings are never going to win any beauty contests but I thought a few pictures and a considered entry email which explained the van was built to be used and not just looked at, might have stood my in good stead.

Plus the winning price of £1000 to spend on VW accessories sounded very tempting. So I entered.


Congratulations to Gordon Wood from Scotland for a tasty looking T4 and to all the other runners-up, all good looking vans. Maybe next time...

5 comments:

  1. And what about the competition still running.....http://www.volkswagen-vans.co.uk/competitions/california-camper-van-competition/
    I might have a go at that one.......maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unlucky Rich. Yours looks better than most of the runners up. Next time mate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers - keep your eyes-peeled for a magazine 'featurette' appearing soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats nikki and rich.deserved...jc

    ReplyDelete
  5. gordon very nice van mate

    ReplyDelete