Analytics

Friday 29 March 2013

Prosport Coilovers For Sale

Regular readers will know that I've had no end of problems with the Prosport coilovers. Now I'm running airride they are surplus to requirements. I had the front struts replaced - these are brand new items that have never been fitted to the van. The springs have done less than 2k miles, purchased back in June 2012 when I had the facelift done. Removed in Feb 2013 when the airride was fitted.

They will fit all T5 and T5.1 (except the T32) and give an adjustable drop from -30mm to -70mm.


Brand new, this kit would be £300. Because of the used springs (with some of the coating starting to peel - typical of budget kits) I'd accept just £200 for these (collected). The C-spanner not shown in the pic will also be included.

I can't offer any guarantee that the fronts won't knock like the old ones did but they do feel a whole lot better than the ones I returned a few weeks ago. Should you have any problems I don't see why Prosport wouldn't accept another return - I will supply a contact name and email address to the buyer if required.

I'm in Skipton, North Yorkshire at weekends and work in Leeds Mon-Fri. I could also meet at a v-dub show with these if it helps. Send me an email if you're interested: rpcreative@hotmail.com

UPDATE: Sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment