Analytics

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Stone in Print

Happiness is a full page feature!
I was merely browsing the forums the other day when I noticed a plea for T5 owners to come forward and give their story for a forthcoming issue of Volkswagen Driver Magazine.

And after my previous foray with fame with the Best looking van competition, I thought I'd chance my luck.

A few emails, attachments and a bit of copy-writing later and here we are, taking up a page of a national magazine. I've got to say, they've done a really good job of breaking the stereotype of campervanners as middle-aged, weekend-hippies who visit National Trust properties and have really boosted the image of the T5 as a high quality, do-it-all, leisure vehicle - something I was keen to get across in my little piece.

And I'm really pleased with it - I admit I'm not the world's best writer (and I thought journalistic license might have taken over with a bit of judicial editing) but the article is pretty much word-for-word as I originally emailed it over - maybe they were up against a tight deadline?!

If you're struggling to find a copy of Volkswagen Driver in the shops, you can purchase a copy here.

4 comments:

  1. nice one you 2.well deserved..ps ill have a copy when ready.ta jc

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Rich, will buy a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you sign my copy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Volkswagen Driver'
    I will look out for it in Scotland!...I am touring the Highlands and Skye in my T5.5 at the moment.

    ReplyDelete