Analytics

Monday 1 November 2010

Blog update...

Just a quick post to let you know I've updated the blog layout slightly - hopefully you'll find it easier to read - the keen-eyed amongst you may have noticed a few new features down the right-hand-side; there's a tally of the most popular blog posts and a new section called 'inspirations'. This is a handful of links that I find inspiring: car culture, photography, surfing etc.

If you're a fellow blogging 'van-converter' feel free to comment below this post and I'll add a link under that section.

Thanks for reading,
Richard

2 comments:

  1. http://berthathebus.blogspot.com/

    heres my blog. I've only just got my van (Sept 2010)... I intend to share my adventures with everyone as I have learnt so much from other people who have been generous with their experience sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers! Link added.
    Welcome to the T5 family - a fellow mountain-biker too!!! Vans and bikes seem to complement each other well...

    Looking forward to your future van-transformations,
    Richard

    ReplyDelete